B&Q Green Roofing Felt Top Sheet (L)8m (W)1m
£4.50 per M
Multibuy saving - buy 4 or more for £23 each. Available in store only
This weatherproof mineral surface roofing felt top sheet is suitable for use as a top sheet over b&q garage & outbuildings felt underlay.
- Guarantee - 1 year
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Base sheet in 2 layer traditional roll and pour roofing, use with ROOFTRADE High Performance Underlay.
- Recycled rag fibre based oxidised roofing membrane with a fine sand upper and lower surface
- Life: in excess of 20 years
- Do not drag rolls across rough surfaces; they should be lifted. Rolls should be stood on their ends on a dry surface. Avoid mechanical damage and damp storage conditions.
|Durability||20 year life|
|Compatibility||Garage & outbuilding flat roofs|
|Standard||BS EN 13707:2013|
Help & Advice
Loft Insulation Calculator
- 00 square metres
This calculation is based on the dimensions you have entered for your loft space, and the current loft insulation thickness.
How to guides
The exterior of your house takes a constant battering from the elements - especially wind and rain. This can take its toll on the masonry and guttering systems, and can sometimes overwhelm them.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed