B&Q Green Shed Felt (L)10m (W)1m
£1.80 per M
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for sheds, kennels and all other non-habitable outbuildings
- Glass fibre carrier based oxidised roofing membrane with a medium grade slate green mineral finish for UV protection
- 5 year life expectancy
- Full fitting instructions included on packet
- Roof size/ rolls required: For apex roofs - 8'x6' = 2 rolls, 7'x5' = 1 roll, 6'x4' = 1 roll. For pent roofs - 8'x6' = 1 roll, 7'x5' = 1 roll, 6'x4' = 1 roll
- To fit your shed felt you will need: Tape measure, knife, hammer, clout nails and roofing felt adhesive
|Compatibility||Suitable for sheds, kennels and all other non-habitable outbuildings|
|Standard||BS EN 13707:2013|
Help & Advice
How to guides
The exterior of your house takes a constant battering from the elements - especially wind and rain. This can take its toll on the masonry and guttering systems, and can sometimes overwhelm them.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This Blenheim 10x8 summerhouse with felt roof tiles is perfect for use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. Assembly required. 12mm Shiplap cladding Dipped basecoat Glazed joinery door Comes with Felt Tiles, tongue & groove floor, glass 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care ...
This Kingswood 18x20 log cabin with felt roof tiles is perfect for use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. Assembly required. 44mm 44mm Tongue & Groove cladding Doors & windows are single glazed with toughened glass Comes with Toughened glass, roof felt & shed floor 10 years ...
This roofing felt adhesive is suitable for bonding roofing felts without the need of hot bitumen or flames. Used for: Bonding roofing felts to metal, timber and concrete and asphalt, as a Lap cement and for bonding chippings to flat roofs. A solvent based, cold applied bituminous adhesive Life: as ...
Base sheet in 2 layer traditional roll and pour roofing, use with ROOFTRADE High Performance Underlay. Recycled rag fibre based oxidised roofing membrane with a fine sand upper and lower surface Do not drag rolls across rough surfaces; they should be lifted. Rolls should be stood on their ends on ...