B&Q Green Shed Felt (L)10m (W)1m
£1.80 per M
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for sheds, kennels and all other non-habitable outbuildings
- Glass fibre carrier based oxidised roofing membrane with a medium grade slate green mineral finish for UV protection
- 5 year life expectancy
- Full fitting instructions included on packet
- Roof size/ rolls required: For apex roofs - 8'x6' = 2 rolls, 7'x5' = 1 roll, 6'x4' = 1 roll. For pent roofs - 8'x6' = 1 roll, 7'x5' = 1 roll, 6'x4' = 1 roll
- To fit your shed felt you will need: Tape measure, knife, hammer, clout nails and roofing felt adhesive
|Compatibility||Suitable for sheds, kennels and all other non-habitable outbuildings|
|Standard||BS EN 13707:2013|
Help & Advice
How to guides
The exterior of your house takes a constant battering from the elements - especially wind and rain. This can take its toll on the masonry and guttering systems, and can sometimes overwhelm them.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Base sheet in 2 layer traditional roll and pour roofing, use with ROOFTRADE High Performance Underlay. Recycled rag fibre based oxidised roofing membrane with a fine sand upper and lower surface Do not drag rolls across rough surfaces; they should be lifted. Rolls should be stood on their ends on ...
Weatherproof Super shed felt Suitable for use with sheds, kennels and hutches. Areas for use: hutches, kennels, sheds and outbuildings Recycled rag fibre based oxidised roofing membrane finished with a medium grade green slate granule upper surface to aid UV protection. Do not drag rolls across rough surfaces; ...
Roofing felt underlay Suitable for additional waterproofing on garages Can be nailed or stuck with adhesive or bitumen Base sheet in 2 layer traditional roll and pour roofing, use with ROOFTRADE High Performance Cap Sheet. Do not drag rolls across rough surfaces; they should be lifted. Rolls should be stood ...