B&Q Lawnmower Fuel Enhancer 0.1L
£59.10 per L
This lawnmower fuel enhancer maintains your machine's efficiency, helping it run smoother for longer. It's suitable for maintaining your machine's engine. Recommended uses: With all types of petrol/diesel when starting up after a long period of no use, or when a tank of fuel lasts over a month. Can be used with all 2 stroke and 4-stroke engines, as well as marine engines (in-board or outboard) and all garden machinery engines including lawnmowers, grass trimmers, hedgetrimmers, leaf blowers, etc. .
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Chemical care - Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wash hands after use. Do not ingest. Dispose of used oil and container responsibly.
- Home Delivery
- Click & Collect
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Fuel Enhancer is designed to be used as an additive for petrol and diesel engines to preserve fuel when the engine is not used for long periods or when the fuel has to remain in the tank a long period eg: over winter in a lawnmower. It helps stabilise and prolong the useful life of fuel and reduce starting problems after long periods of no use.
- Prevents fuel degradation when the engine is not to be used for a long period. Helps protect engine parts against corrosion. Protects fuel against oxidation. Helps ease starting after prolonged lack of use of the engine. Helps keep the fuel system clean
- Mix in with the fuel. 100ml treats 5L of fuel
- Blended and bottled in the UK
Help & Advice
How to guides
After summer’s vigorous growth, it’s a good idea to give your shrubs a light prune in autumn to keep them in shape. With shrubs losing their leaves it’s even more important to get the shape of uninhabited branches right, as they’re on display until they blossom again in spring. Our autumn pruning guide can help you master the art of pruning by cleaning up branches after summer and tidying up in time for winter.
As the leading role of any garden, it is vital to keep shrubs in decent form through regular pruning. This will improve a plant’s shape, helping them grow and stay healthier, as well as encourage flowers and fruits. Shrubs create the structure in a garden so it’s important to keep them in good condition with regular pruning.
The sheer variety of lawnmowers you can choose from can be bewildering. After all, you could go for anything from a lightweight hover mower right up to a tractor mower with as many gears as a family car. If you do pick the right model, it'll really help you keep your lawn in good shape.
Your lawn is, more often than not, the centrepiece of the garden and a vital balancing element. Without it mixed borders can seem messy and overwhelming, and subtle planting combinations just get lost in the crowd. Keeping it neat and tidy can be a never ending task; we can help you get the right results from your lawn maintenance.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed