B&Q Silver Mini Greenhouse (H)530mm (W)1.05m
- Product rating
This B&Q mini greenhouse, made from polycarbonate, is supported by aluminium frames, and is providing a protective start for seedlings or covering vegetable or flower beds to extend the growing season with multiple fixed windows. It comes with a detachable door and 4 ground spikes, 2 hinged lids for easy access and ventilation.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Assembly required
Purchasing and availability details
- Check stock in store Stocked in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- High impact, durable and UV protected panels
- Sloping lid to allow maximum sunlight exposure and rain to run off
|Frame construction material||Aluminium|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A firm, level base should be the starting point for any shed or garden building. Without this the structure is likely to be assembled improperly - screw holes will not line up correctly, doors may not fit their doorways and the quality and service life of your shed could be greatly reduced.
Whether you want to grow beautiful blooms or tasty fruit and vegetables a greenhouse can give you hours of pleasure and satisfaction. The good news is that you can buy one that will fit into almost any size of garden, no matter how small.
Before you buy your greenhouse, it's well worth considering a few key points:
- Where do you want to put your greenhouse? What is the ground like there, how much space is available and how much sun will it catch on a good day?
- What would you like grow? Are you just seeding or do you want to grow tall plants and vines?
- What is your budget? You can still love your greenhouse, but perhaps without some of the more advanced features found in some models.
- How close to your water and electricity supplies will the greenhouse be? This could determine the greenhouse you buy or change your overall budget.