B&Q Softwood Deck Tile Frame (L)2500mm (W)94mm
- Product rating
This deck tile frame is suitable for use in conjunction with deck tiles to create a deck space on an existing patio. On average, the coverage is 2.5m. It has been pressure impregnated with Tanalith E to help prolong it's life and appearance.
- Guarantee - 1 year
Purchasing and availability details
- Check stock in store Stocked in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Tanalith E wood treatment conforms to new European standards and contains no arsenic or chrome
- When installing this product some joinery will be required. To form a corner, a mitre joint or cutting out of an end will be required
- Only sustainable well managed raw materials from PEFC certified sources are used in the production of these B&Q decking products
- Use in conjunction with deck tiles to create a deck space on an existing patio
|Pressure treated||Pressure impregnated with Tanalith E|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A great way to enhance your garden which gives you an opportunity to try out your carpentry skills is with a simple ground level deck. As your confidence grows, you can always add on features like posts and balustrade later.
The new generation of power saws - jigsaws, reciprocating saws, circular and mitre saws - are more accurate and make lighter work of woodworking tasks than their predecessors. This guide will help you choose the best tool for the job.
All our wood is 100% Forest Friendly. This means using it in our products (from doors to wallpaper) does not damage ancient forests, harm wildlife or jeopardize communities who depend on forests now and in the future.
B&Q is proud of our industry-leading timber policy and 20 years of pioneering work on forests.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods