B&Q White Oak Real Wood Top Layer Flooring Sample
B&Q White Oak Real Wood Top Layer Flooring Sample
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
[This is a block of tabs..]
With a white oak top layer and an attractive smooth finish, this real wood top layer flooring gives the appearance of solid wood. A hard wearing floor, its engineered base layer provides resistance to heat and moisture changes in your room. The click fitting system makes for simple installation too.
- Click fitting system
- Type of underlay required - Foam, woodfibre or polystyrene
Features and Benefits
With the same natural beauty and luxurious feel of solid wood, real wood top layer flooring has become a popular choice for many households. Easier to install than solid wood, it features an engineered core that makes it exceptionally stable. This stability makes it suitable for underfloor heating and in conservatories as it is less resistant to heat and mositure changes in your room. Our flooring can be sanded down and refinished to give it a new lease of life, to remove signs of wear and improve the lifespan of the product.
- Glueless fitting system for fast and easy assembly - Upon installation the room is ready for you to furnish and decorate
- Compatible with electrical and water floor heating systems
- Hypo-allergenic, the wood does not attract dust
- Highly durable the top layer can be sanded down and revarnished
- Wooden floors help with the thermal insulation of a room, lowering heating costs
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
|Base material||Coniferous wood|
|Suitable for splash areas||Not suitable for splash areas|
|Timber approval||FSC approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Whether you go for vinyl, carpet or even ceramic tiles, changing your floor covering is a great way to give a room a new lease of life. But before you start work, make sure the surface underneath is sound and level. If it isn't, any defects are likely to show through. This will spoil the look of your new floor and eventually cause it to wear unevenly. Luckily, there are some effective ways to deal with problem floors which we will share with you.
When thinking about new flooring, choosing a hard option will guarantee a classic look that will wear well over time.
Our hard flooring options are:
- Available in solid oak, real wood top layer and laminate options
- Easy to install
- Easy to clean and look after
- Warm underfoot - plus real wood top layer and laminate options work with underfloor heating
- Made from responsibly sourced wood certified by either the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) or the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC) ensuring that the timber used has been produced via the best practices for the environment
- Available in a range of wood effects and colours – our laminate option also comes in stone effects too
- Available in thicknesses ranging from 6millimetres (mm) to 21mm
Read our guide to find out all about our hard flooring options and make the right choice for you and your home.
Fit the right flooring for the right room. Let our buyers guides advise you on what's best for your home. Add underfloor heating with our helpful instructions and learn the best way to lay wooden flooring. Tackle the flooring project in your home with the correct tools and advice. Know how to add the finishing touches to the doorways and add a trim to disguise edges. Don't forget to take care of your carpets or wood with aftercare treatment.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
For a warm and traditional style, this 15mm thick oak flooring has an attractive finish and will transform your room into a luxurious living space. The treated wood allows for great durability and with a click system, installation is simple. Not suitable for underfloor heating
This laminate flooring has an attractive Natural white oak effect finish and embossed surface finish. Each plank uses a simple click system, so installation is simple and it can be used with underfloor heating to keep your home warm. Suitable for busy & splash areas including living rooms, hallways, bedrooms, ...
This laminate flooring has an attractive atlantis oak effect, brushed surface finish and 4 sided painted bevelled edge. Each plank uses a simple click system, so installation is simple. Suitable for heavy domestic and light commercial use including suitable for busy and splash areas including living rooms, ...
Ensure you choose the right floor for your home with this Solid oak sample. Move it around your room and view it in different lighting to see just how it will look at different times of the day. Guarantee - 1 year Use in living rooms, bedrooms & hallways