C16 Carcassing Timber (T)45mm (W)70mm (L)2400mm
- Home Delivery Order by 4pm for bulk delivery from next day, subject to availability (excludes delivery on Saturday & Sunday)
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Tanalith E
- Strength graded to C16 specification for structural applications
Features and Benefits
This product is available for Bulk delivery for orders over £100. To place an order call 0300 303 4481 or speak to a member of staff in store. Lines open Monday - Saturday 08:00 - 20:00 and Sunday’s 10:00 – 16:00. Calls charged at standard national rate. Free delivery on orders over £250
- Treated to help prolong the timber's life and protect against rot or insect attack
- For constructional applications both internally & externally where a grade stamp is specified such as: house extensions, loft conversions, floor joists above DPC & suspended decking joists.
- Slow grown & kiln dried to make it more stable & easier to work with.
- Regularised for uniformity with rounded edges for easy handling.
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
|Location||Internal & external|
|Timber approval||PEFC approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
Broadly speaking, timber comes in three different types: construction timber, finishing timber and decorative timber. It's generally more expensive than man-made boards, which come in lots of varieties with a whole range of uses.
Always try to choose timber that's been certified by an independent organisation like the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) as this means the wood has been sourced sustainably. If there is any wood or paper in a B&Q product, we make sure it meets legal, social and environmental standards. Find out more about our Forest Friendly Promise.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
When used externally, planed softwood must be treated with an exterior timber preservative and either a high performance exterior wood stain or exterior paint suitable for timber Tanalith E Carcassing timber suitable for constructional applications where a grade stamp is specified
Perfect for adding interest and decorative detail to walls, doors, ceilings and furniture. An easy, effective and creative way of personalising your home. Ideal for creating a panelled effect or framing pictures. Guarantee - 1 year Surface Preparation - Supplied in a planed finish which is easy to paint, stain ...
Use to create a straight, clean edge and reinforce plastered corners against accidental damage Use for 90 degree angles when using 2 coat plaster or render Designed for interior applications using 10-13mm 2 coat gypsum/cement based plaster