Cairns G200 2 Burner Gas Barbecue
you save £27
This Cairns G200 gas barbecue is a great option for cooking outside for every budget.
- 360 x 500 mm grill, Cooks for up to 6 people
- (H)1.135m x (W)535mm x (L)1.18m
- 2 years Guarantee - Manufacturer
Out of stock for Home Delivery. Please check back soon.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Comes with - Vaporizer bars, hooks, removable fat collector, warming rack, gas hose and propane regulator
- Easy to clean - removable grills and fat collectors are dishwasher safe and resized to fit in most sized machines
- Easy to store - This BBQ's compact size and wheels make it easy to store in a shed or conveniently in the corner of your garden
- Drip pans are removable and dishwasher proof
|Assembly required||Some assembly needed|
|Number of burners||2|
Help & Advice
Barbecuing is a great way to get family and friends together, or just a simple way to liven up any meal. There are a wide range of different barbeques and fuel types out there and choosing the right one can sometimes be a challenge; this guide gives everything you need to know. One great option is the charcoal fuelled barbecue, which is ideal if you want a genuine smoky, char-grilled taste to your food. This will give you the authentic experience of cooking over coals. There are a wide range of different charcoals and wood chips you can cook over, many of which will add a unique taste to your food.
The outdoor barbecue has come a long way over the last few years. Even the most novice of barbecue enthusiasts is spoilt for choice.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed