Canadian Spa Company Filter Cleaning Chemical Tub, 1 kg
[This is a block of tabs..]
This cleaning solution helps remove built up debris from your filter pleats. Think of it like washing up liquid for your hot tub filters.
- Dissolve the powder in a bucket of warm water and leave your filters to soak overnight. Then rinse with fresh water and leave to dry. Recommended each time you drain and refill your spa
- Apply to spa filters within a separate bucket of warm water to soak
- Size: 1 kg
Features and Benefits
- Easy to use
- Effective way to clean dirty filters
- Helps remove stubborn debris
- Spend more time in your spa and less time cleaning your filters
- Administer the chemicals directly to the spa water. Do not mix the chemicals before adding them
|Brand||Canadian Spa Company|
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Artex Easifix Exterior Render Repair Kit restores exterior rendered walls, to create a perfect finish. The Render Repair provides excellent bond strength to existing render. Everything you need is contained within the pack. Pack contains 5kg render, filing knife, gloves, and a mixing tool and bucket Excellent bond ...
Apply this matt cove primer from the Artex Easifix range to interior coving, using a brush, to prepare the surface for painting. It takes 2-4 hours, depending on atmospheric conditio ns to dry and will cover 12 m² per litre on average. Guarantee - 1 year
Use the corner planter to display your favourite plants and shrubs and create the perfect atmosphere while you relax in your spa. It features an attractive wicker finish, constructed of a durable, weather resistant and synthetic rattan. Comes with 1x corner planter Suitable for- Square or rectangular hot tubs ...