Canadian Spa Company Yukon Plug & Play 2 Person Hot Tub
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Yukon Plug & Play Hot tub is the perfect way to indulge in some luxury in the comfort of your own garden.
- Total Number of Spa Jets - 16
- Comes with - Hard top spa cover, steps & installed set of filters
- Guarantee - 2 years
Features and Benefits
The Yukon fits almost any location. This compact spa is packed with all the features of a full size spa. It easily accommodates 2 adults.
- 2 hydro-massage seats and 16 powerful jets for added relaxation
- Energy efficient - heat reclamation system; Canadian Spa Company uses a unique combination of innovations to preventing heat loss and recycling water to save money and energy. 3.0 kW Balboa* heater with smart sensors (shuts off heater within half a centigrade). High-quality tough triple layer insulation with IR reflection + thermal transfer blocker package on shell, cabinet and base.
- Delivered & installed. Requires a level existing patio or 3 to 4" concrete base and 230 V/13 Amp outdoor socket within 8ft of the spa.
- This product includes delivery to the location where it is to be installed, as well as some installation actions. Delivery of the spa requires a clear route (minimum 3m height, 4m width) to location where it is to be installed. The spa must be installed on a level existing patio or 15cm concrete base that can support the weight of the spa containing water.
- Delivery charges don't include crane hire or road closures if these are required. For your spa to be installed on the day of delivery, you need to arrange for a qualified electrician to be present at delivery and have installed a 50A cable, single phase with the appropriate gauge coming from an RCD, with live, neutral & earth wires available. The installers will test the spa on same day as delivery with the cable you provide but your electrician needs to sign off the installation before use.
- If you have any questions regarding the purchase, delivery or installation of your spa please contact Canadian Spa of 01293 812 047 before purchasing.
|Litre capacity (L)||455L|
|Safety feature||Anti-entrapment system|
|Number of seats||2 person|
|Sizes||(H)213, (W)100, (D)74cm|
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
These hot tub filters help keep your water clear from debris. 4 filters included, 15 ft² slip, Compatible with the Canadian Spa Company Grand Rapids, Rio Grande, Swift Current and Muskoka spas Suitable for- Swift Current Portable Spa Plug And Play, Rio Grand Laminated Inflatable Spa 1 kg
The corner steps are designed to be used alongside other items from the spa surround furniture collection to create the ultimate outdoor oasis that perfectly surrounds your square or rectangular spa. They are constructed of a slip resistant synthetic wood. Multiple corner and straight steps can be used side by ...
This brown spa cover, made from marine grade vinyl and insulated foam, is perfect for keeping your hot tub water well insulated and clean from debris when your hot tub is not in use. Suitable for- Rectangular spas with rounded corners which is not inflatable that has an existing cover ...
This cleaning solution helps remove built up debris from your filter pleats. Think of it like washing up liquid for your hot tub filters. Dissolve the powder in a bucket of warm water and leave your filters to soak overnight. Then rinse with fresh water and leave to dry. Recommended ...