Chipboard Loft Panel Pack of 3, (L)1.22m (W)325mm (T)18mm
Multibuy deal - 3 packs for £20. Ranged in every store
- Pack contains 3 x chipboard loft panels measuring (L)1220 (W)325 (T)18mm
- Suitable for loft storage panels, not for use in damp conditions
- Tongue and Groove sides allow you to slot one into another, for a secure fit and quick and easy installation
- The compact size of each board makes it easy to pass through your loft hatch and manoeuvre into position
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
This product is available for Bulk delivery for orders over £100. To place an order call 0300 303 4481 or speak to a member of staff in store. Lines open Monday - Saturday 08:00 - 20:00 and Sunday’s 10:00 – 16:00. Calls charged at standard national rate. Free delivery on orders over £250
- The long sides should be laid at 90 degrees to the joists and the ends should always meet on a joist. Floor board joints should be staggered for greater strength
- Fix panels in place with screws. Each screw should be countersunk and a pilot hole drilled as this makes fixing the boards easier and takes the heads of the screws below the level of the floor
- Do not be tempted to join boards between joists as they will soon sag and cause a weak spot in the floor. We recommend using screws rather than nails as accessive hammering could disrupt plasterboard below
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and safety information
Please note that this item comes with possible health and safety hazards. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
Loft Insulation Calculator
- 00 square metres
This calculation is based on the dimensions you have entered for your loft space, and the current loft insulation thickness.
Broadly speaking, timber comes in three different types: construction timber, finishing timber and decorative timber. It's generally more expensive than man-made boards, which come in lots of varieties with a whole range of uses.
Always try to choose timber that's been certified by an independent organisation like the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) as this means the wood has been sourced sustainably. If there is any wood or paper in a B&Q product,we make sure it meets legal, social and environmental standards. Find out more about our Forest Friendly Promise.
All our wood is 100% Forest Friendly. This means using it in our products (from doors to wallpaper) does not damage ancient forests, harm wildlife or jeopardize communities who depend on forests now and in the future.
B&Q is proud of our industry-leading timber policy and 20 years of pioneering work on forests.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed