C.K Tahoe Chrome Molybdenum Vanadium Steel Multi Screwdriver
- Product rating
This non peel finish chrome molybdenum vanadium steel, five piece multi screwdriver set from the Tahoe range by C.K is suitable for a variety of home projects and general maintenance repairs. It comes with a grip handle for added comfort whilst working.
- Guarantee - 1 year
Purchasing and availability details
- Check stock in store Stocked in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Tip Type marking for easy identification
- Large soft grip tri-lobe handle for exceptional comfort and high torque turns
- Handle injection moulded directly to blade giving the ultimate bond for increased reliability and durability
- Anti roll flats to prevent the screwdriver rolling off sloping surfaces
- Toughened alloy steel blade for excellent durability
- Precision machined tips to reduce the risk of tip breakage
|Colour description||Black, blue and yellow|
|Construction material||Chrome molybdenum vanadium steel|
|Finish||Non peel finish|
|Handle type||Grip handle|
|Number of pieces||5|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.