C.K Tahoe Chrome Molybdenum Vanadium Steel Multi Screwdriver
This non peel finish chrome molybdenum vanadium steel, five piece multi screwdriver set from the Tahoe range by C.K is suitable for a variety of home projects and general maintenance repairs. It comes with a grip handle for added comfort whilst working.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Home delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (3pm on Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
- Stocked in store Check stock in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Tip Type marking for easy identification
- Large soft grip tri-lobe handle for exceptional comfort and high torque turns
- Handle injection moulded directly to blade giving the ultimate bond for increased reliability and durability
- Anti roll flats to prevent the screwdriver rolling off sloping surfaces
- Toughened alloy steel blade for excellent durability
- Precision machined tips to reduce the risk of tip breakage
|Colour description||Black, blue and yellow|
|Construction material||Chrome molybdenum vanadium steel|
|Finish||Non peel finish|
|Handle type||Grip handle|
|Number of pieces||5|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed