Colours Premium White Matt Emulsion Paint 12L
£1.92 per L
Colours Premium White Matt Emulsion Paint 12L
£1.92 per L
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This emulsion paint is suitable for ceilings walls & woodwork and covers 10m² per litre on average.
- Apply thin coats using a brush, roller or paint pad. Ensure all surfaces are completely clean & dry. Repair damaged or cracked walls with a filler. Remove loose or flaking paint & wash to remove dirt & grease. Glossy surfaces should be lightly sanded. Gently stir the paint if the surface liquid is visible. Apply the paint at an ambient temperature between 10°C to 30°C. Application at a lower temperature will impact paint performance & at a higher temperature will impact the drying time & finish. If the paint is drying too quickly dilute with a little clean water. More than one coat may be required. Full opacity will be achieved when the paint is completely dry
Features and Benefits
At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
- This washable paint provides a high coverage & durable finish, making it ideal for use in hallways, children's rooms & other crowded areas
- Ensure good ventilation during application & drying. Special care must be taken during sanding or stripping the surfaces, which may be painted in past with lead-containing paints. Protect from frost
- It is recommended for all types of rooms
|Application||Brush, roller or paint pad|
|Litre capacity (L)||12L|
|Coverage||10m² per litre|
|Touch dry time||2hours|
|Recommended for||Multi surface|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Painting the walls and ceiling can be one of the most enjoyable parts of decorating a room. It's an easy way to refresh a space, or add character with a new colour.
To get the best finish, it's worth doing some thorough preparation before beginning and then working systematically around the room. With the right tools even the more difficult tasks, like painting the ceiling, can be made easier and more efficient.
In this guide, we'll be;
- Painting the ceiling, coving and walls in a room
- Using a water-based interior emulsion paint - for advice choosing the best paint for your room, check out our Interior paint buying guide
- Completing these tasks with either a brush and roller, or paint pads
For a simple way to update a room, you can’t beat a lick of paint. Whether you’re putting your stamp on your new home, or are renovating a room that needs some TLC, interior paint can transform any space in the house in a few hours.
There are lots of paints available for different surfaces and it can be a bit daunting if you aren’t sure what all the different types, finishes and features mean. We are going to talk you through the ins and outs of interior paint so that you can buy the right paint with confidence.
Questions to ask before you begin
Which room in the house are you painting?
What goes on in the room you are planning to paint? Maybe you are painting a kitchen or bathroom that would benefit from a moisture-resistant paint. Some rooms might need an extra hard-wearing paint which can be wiped down and cleaned such as hallways, landings or kid’s bedrooms. Finding the right paint isn’t just about which colour you pick. We have different types of paint designed for use in different rooms. By choosing the paint that is specially designed for the type of room you are painting, you will get the best end result.
What type of surface are you painting?
There are different types of paint for different surface materials. As well as a comprehensive selection of emulsion paints for walls and ceilings, we have a wide range of specialist paint including ones that are designed for wood furniture, brick walls, and tiles. Choosing the right paint for the right material will ensure a longer-lasting result and the best coverage.
What kind of look are you going for?
Maybe your home has quite a traditional look and would suit a subtle, matt effect paint. Or perhaps you have a more contemporary style that would look great with a satin or metallic finish paint. When selecting paint, think about what you want the final look to be, so that you can choose the correct finish as well as the right colour.
How much time do you have to complete your decorating project?
If you need to get your painting job done quickly, we have a wide range of quick-drying options that will help you get a whole room decorated in a few hours. We have quick dry wall paint, primers, and wood and metal paint to help you make the most of your time whatever you are painting.
What state is the surface in?
Some of our interior paints can be applied directly to the surface. Others may require a bit of preparation before you can begin painting. Perhaps you are painting a freshly plastered surface or previously untreated wood, or maybe you need to fill in some holes or sand down an uneven surface. We have paints and primers for all sorts of surfaces that will help you achieve a nice, even finish.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Tester is for colour only
This emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 14 m² per litre on average. Perfect for walls and ceilings Moisture, grease and stain resistant Does not reflect light Easy and pleasant to use
This Matt White Kitchen emulsion paint has been specially designed to give a stunning finish to your ceilings & walls. Simply apply each coat with a brush, roller or paint pad and leave for 2 hours to dry. Covers 12m² per litre on average. This moisture, grease & stain-resistant paint ...
This emulsion paint is suitable for ceilings, metal, walls & wood and covers up to 8.8m² per litre on average. Our toughest most versatile paint Great coverage in just one coat, saving you time and money We recommend using a one coat roller for optimal application For best results follow ...