Cooke & Lewis Appleby High Gloss White Standard Door (W)400mm
Cooke & Lewis Appleby High Gloss White Standard Door (W)400mm
[This is a block of tabs..]
Update your kitchen design with this understated and minimalistic cabinet door from Cooke & Lewis. Perfect for achieving that contemporary kitchen look.
- White, non-framed door with an integrated handle design and gloss finish
- Built to last - 10 year guarantee
- Compatible with 400mm base and wall cabinets - or 800mm base and wall cabinets (2 packs required)
- Buying guide pack number - Pack N
Features and Benefits
The integrated handle design of our Appleby White kitchen creates a streamlined finish whilst the high gloss white fascias offer the perfect platform for you to style your kitchen to suit your personality.
- Kitchen formerly known as Cooke & Lewis Appleby White
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean, with no need for detergents, alcohol or abrasives. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry. Great for messy chefs.
- If you're looking for kitchen ideas and inspiration, B&Q are here to help. We have dedicated experts to guide you through your project with free consultation to design, plan and personalise your new kitchen.
- Our Appleby kitchen doors are prepped and primed prior to painting, then sprayed twice with our high gloss lacquer and finally carefully cured with heat to create a high quality gloss finish that lasts. Every door is personally inspected by our experienced kitchen craftsman before being individually boxed by hand. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges. You can even use our Which? Trusted Traders endorsed Homefit installations team, helping you with your ideal kitchen to the last screw.
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
|Range||Appleby High Gloss White|
|Compatibility||400mm base and wall cabinets - or 800mm base and wall cabinets (2 packs required)|
|Handles included||Handles integrated into design|
|Hinges included||Hinges, including soft-close, available separately|
|Timber approval||FSC approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we choose to entertain. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
You’ve flicked through countless magazines. You’ve whiled away hours on Pinterest. You’ve read our guide to planning your kitchen. And yet you’re still not sure what style of kitchen you want. How to decide when there are so many options?
Firstly, let’s not press the panic button just yet. Abundance of choice is good. And when it comes to fitted kitchens it’s even better. Gone are the days when everyone’s kitchen looked the same. With new innovations in colour, design and functionality, modern kitchens can be as distinctive and individual as every other room in the house.
And here at B&Q there’s no one size fits all approach. Fancy mixing modern with traditional? Great, let’s go for it. Want to mix and match your worktops? Sure, of course. Remember – there’s no right or wrong way to select your kitchen style. It’s all about what works best for you and serves your needs.
There’s a whole range of options available, so let’s talk style…
What about the rest of your home?
For many of us, our kitchen’s style is the number one consideration. But sometimes it’s not as simple as just personal taste, there can be other factors to think about. Firstly, what is the age of your property? Centuries old homes look and feel different to new builds, so if you’re keen that your kitchen suits the rest of your home’s character, choose one that complements rather than contrasts.
Secondly, does your kitchen have an open-plan design? If so, it can be difficult to stamp a different personality on this space compared to the rest of the room. If you do opt for a separate style, think about how the two looks will merge into one another. Will it be a gradual change or a more definite stop and start?
And while it’s important to understand how these, and other, factors might affect your kitchen style choices – they don’t have to limit them. They’re just potential factors. Not the critical decision maker.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This stylish cream Tall standard door will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a contemporary feel. Cream, non-framed door with an integrated handle design and gloss finish Built to last - 10 year guarantee Compatible with 400mm tall wall cabinets - or 800mm tall wall cabinets (2 packs required) Buying ...
A convenient way to open up your living space and access outside space whilst maintaining home security and providing superior thermal performance when the doors are closed. High security, 3 hook and dead bolt with shoot bolts top and bottom. 3 door leaves opening left (viewed from outside) Door supplied ...
This stylish white deep bridging door will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a contemporary feel. White, non-framed door with an integrated handle design and gloss finish Built to last - 10 year guarantee Compatible with 500mm deep wall bridging cabinets Buying guide pack number - Pack AA
These concealed hinges from Cooke & Lewis are made from metal and are compatible with cabinet doors. Built to last - 10 year guarantee Model Pack Number - ASC Pack includes 2 x 110° hinges and mounting plates with fixing screws Fixings supplied Fitting instructions supplied with product