Cooke & Lewis Helena Bathroom Suite
- Product rating
An all-in-one pack from Cooke and Lewis, a simple solution for a bathroom project.
- 1 year Guarantee
- Fixings supplied
Purchasing and availability details
- Our stores do not stock this product
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Bath is manufactured from 5mm acrylic sheet, and is extra wide, with a capacity of 220 litres
- 'Eco-Click', a built in water saving device that allows use of tap at full or reduced flow
- Ceramic disc technology with smooth tilt and turn action preventing drips and ensuring longer life
- Easy 1/4 turn, single twist action for flow control
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
Help & Advice
How to guides
New basin taps are a great way to upgrade your bathroom. Look out for versions with an eco click mechanism, as they'll help you and your family control how much water you use. If one of your taps is dripping, try to fix it promptly - otherwise it'll stain your bath or sink and cause erosion inside the mechanism of the tap.
Whilst planning your bathroom it can be easy to forget those little practical details. Think about the kind of look you want to achieve but also the space you are buying it for; a family bathroom will have different needs to a downstairs cloakroom.
At Cooke & Lewis we want to help you create a bathroom that suits both you and your family’s lifestyle. With our passion for design and commitment to bringing you excellent quality, we've developed a collection of bathroom suites we are truly proud of. Backed up by a 10 year product guarantee, you can be sure that your bathroom is built to last.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods