Cooke & Lewis Oak Effect Wine Rack Cabinet (W)150mm
[This is a block of tabs..]
This 150mm wide wine rack cabinet comes in oak effect and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- Built to last - 10 year guarantee
- Compatible with Cooke & Lewis Op5 wine rack frames
- Supplied flat packed - Assembly required
- Uses Quick Lock Technology with push fit cam and dowels for easier assembly
Features and Benefits
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- We know how important it is to make the most of available space, that's why we've used adjustable shelving in our Cooke & Lewis cabinets, helping you tailor your kitchen to suit you. And If you've got high ceilings, why not opt for our range of tall wall cabinets to make the most of that additional space.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges. You can even use our Which? Trusted Traders endorsed Homefit installations team, helping you with your ideal kitchen to the last screw.
|Material||Melamine faced chipboard|
|Fitting||Quick lock push fit cam and dowels|
|Fitting instructions||Comprehensive assembly instructions included|
|Care instructions||Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners|
|Standard||BS 6222-2:2009 TLH Carcass and shelf test only|
|Timber approval||FSC approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
Choosing the right cabinet door is a major part of the transformation of a kitchen - whether you’re designing from scratch or sprucing up what’s already there. As well as a great range of styles, we also stock options that cater to every budget, ensuring that you can find what you need to create your dream kitchen.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery