Corotherm White End Bar, (H)50mm (W)50mm (L)2500mm
- Home Delivery Delivery within 7 days (excluding Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays). Please allow an additional 4 days for orders placed after the 11th April
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect
- Our stores do not stock this product
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This white Corotherm end bar comes in a length of 2500mm and is made from a durable aluminium. It self supporting roofing system.
Features and Benefits
- Long lasting powder coated aluminium
- Suitable for use with 16mm & 25mm Corotherm multiwall polycarbonate sheet
- Provides a watertight fit, incorporating an integral drip channel which moves water away from the edge of the roof.
- Use with Intermediate Bar, Wall Plate, Eaves Beam and Self Supporting Posts
|Range||Self Supporting Roofing System|
Help & Advice
How to guides
The exterior of your house takes a constant battering from the elements - especially wind and rain. This can take its toll on the masonry and guttering systems, and can sometimes overwhelm them.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This Liteglaze glazing strip comes in a length of 1830mm and. It to fix 2mm & 4mm liteglaze glazing sheets. Ease of application - The 'snap-in' cap makes installation both quick and easy
This brown Corotherm glazing bar cap comes in a length of 4000mm and is made from a durable plastic. It to fix 10mm and 16mm corotherm multiwall polycarbonate sheet. Ease of application - Easy to install with basic tools