D Line (W)22mm Trunking
- Product rating
This D Line trunking is suitable for providing cable paths and covering expansion gaps.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Fixings supplied
- Ease of Application - Easy to add or remove cables. Hinged and click lock lid for easy fixing
Purchasing and availability details
- Check stock in store Stocked in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Shock absorbing design
- Easy to add or remove cables
- Has shock absorbing design
- Hinged and click lock lid for easy fixing
- Provides cable paths and covers expansion gaps
Help & Advice
How to guides
There are some tell-tale signs that your system is out of date and unsafe to work on (old-style rubber-sheathed cable, for example). But even if you live in a modern house with an electrical system that's been professionally checked and approved in the past ten years, things can still go wrong. So make sure it's safe before you begin work.
If you're in any doubt, get it checked by a qualified electrician.
Tackling an electrical or wiring job? You'll need the right tools to hand. We've a whole catalogue of specialist tools - from resistance testers and side cutters to wire strippers.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods