Dark Grey Victory 12X10 PG Orangery Greenhouse
- 0.7 mm thick glazed walls
- Double Hinged door
- Comes with - Rust resistant frame, galvanised steel case, 2 vents, wheelbarrow threshold
- Guarantee - 5 years Manufacturer's limited warranty
- Home Delivery Delivery within 7 days (exc. Sat & Sun)
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
Merged glazing system: 4mm TwinWall polycarbonate roof panels and clear as glass side panels
- Accessories included - Guttering
- Low maintenance and smart panel slide and lock fitment system for easy assembly
- Locking mechanism - Lockable door handle
- Fitting instructions - Comprehensive fitting instuctions provided with this product
|Glazing unit thickness||0.7mm|
|Frame construction material||Aluminium|
|Base material||Galvanized steel|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Colour description||Dark Grey|
|Fixings supplied||All fixings supplied|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A firm, level base should be the starting point for any shed or garden building. Without this the structure is likely to be assembled improperly - screw holes will not line up correctly, doors may not fit their doorways and the quality and service life of your shed could be greatly reduced.
Whether you want to grow beautiful blooms or tasty fruit and vegetables a greenhouse can give you hours of pleasure and satisfaction. The good news is that you can buy one that will fit into almost any size of garden, no matter how small.
Before you buy your greenhouse, it's well worth considering a few key points:
- Where do you want to put your greenhouse? What is the ground like there, how much space is available and how much sun will it catch on a good day?
- What would you like grow? Are you just seeding or do you want to grow tall plants and vines?
- What is your budget? You can still love your greenhouse, but perhaps without some of the more advanced features found in some models.
- How close to your water and electricity supplies will the greenhouse be? This could determine the greenhouse you buy or change your overall budget.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed