De-Solv-It Sticky Stuff Adhesive Remover Bottle, 250 ml
[This is a block of tabs..]
- A powerful solution to those ‘icky sticky' problems around the home. It zaps even difficult deposits such as tape/sticker residue, tar, grease, chewing gum, make-up, adhesives etc. from glass, wood, metal, worktops, fabrics, tiles and much more
- Drip sticky stuff remover liberally onto a clean, dry cloth and apply to affected area leave the product on the surface for 5-7 minutes gently scrape the residue off the surface using a non-scratch item. re-apply if necessary. rinse the surface with warm soapy water
- Always read the instructions and packaging thoroughly before use. Not recommended for use on silk, leather, suede, unsealed wood, polystyrene, or rubber/foam backed carpets. In all instances, always test on a small unobtrusive area for compatibility before use.
Features and Benefits
- A powerful solution to those ‘icky sticky' problems around the home
- Sticky Stuff® Remover zaps even difficult deposits such as tape/sticker residue, tar, grease, chewing gum, make-up, adhesives etc
|Ingredients||Aliphatic hydrocarbons 30%|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery