Deck Kits Softwood Deck Kit, 243814
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Deck kit and pergola supplied only. Decorative items sold separately.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to assemble, supplied with pre-cut, pre-notched components
- Pressure treated to protect against fungal & insect attack for longer life.
- An easy yet stunning addition to your outdoor living area that you will want to enjoy throughout the year.
- Pergola adds character and can provide an ideal structure for growing climbing plants or creating a shaded area with canopy
|Timber approval||PEFC approved|
|Fitting instructions||Fitting instructions supplied|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
A simple deck at ground level is a straightforward project – a perfect starting point if you're new to carpentry.
Before you start laying, check out our guide to planning your decking project. This covers everything from decking structures to board designs, and offers an essential introduction.
Our example is of decking that is:
- Laid on flat, soft and level ground
- Laid on the ground floor, not raised
- Not joined to a building
- Without any extra touches like a balustrade or decking lights
- Designed with the boards in a horizontal pattern
If you plan to lay decking that's raised, adjacent to a building or wall, or would like to add a balustrade, head over to our article on laying a raised deck for more information.
Ready to start with your project? Let's go...
Broadly speaking, timber comes in three different types: construction timber, finishing timber and decorative timber. It's generally more expensive than man-made boards, which come in lots of varieties with a whole range of uses.
Always try to choose timber that's been certified by an independent organisation like the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) as this means the wood has been sourced sustainably. If there is any wood or paper in a B&Q product, we make sure it meets legal, social and environmental standards. Find out more about our Forest Friendly Promise.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery