Decking Riser Extension Pack of 8
[This is a block of tabs..]
- The Decking Riser Extension has been designed specifically to further increase the reach of the Adjustable Decking Riser
Features and Benefits
- Instantly increases height by 60mm
- We advise adding a maximum of 4 extensions per riser which brings the maximum height of all components to 360mm below joist
- Decking risers are adjustable from 50-80cm in height and each extension adds a further 60cm.
- Image is for illustrative purposes only. The black piece is the Decking Riser Extension and the greyed out parts are the Adjustable Decking Riser which is sold separately in packs of 10
Help & Advice
How to guides
A simple deck at ground level is a straightforward project – a perfect starting point if you're new to carpentry.
Before you start laying, check out our guide to planning your decking project. This covers everything from decking structures to board designs, and offers an essential introduction.
Our example is of decking that is:
- Laid on flat, soft and level ground
- Laid on the ground floor, not raised
- Not joined to a building
- Without any extra touches like a balustrade or decking lights
- Designed with the boards in a horizontal pattern
If you plan to lay decking that's raised, adjacent to a building or wall, or would like to add a balustrade, head over to our article on laying a raised deck for more information.
Ready to start with your project? Let's go...
Attractive and practical, decking is a great landscaping option for outdoor spaces of any size.
It works well in large and medium-sized gardens, distinguishing a special spot for socialising or relaxing; as well as smaller spaces such as balconies and roof terraces, where it can create the feel of an outdoor oasis in the midst of the city. Decking complements modern styles, as well as more rural or country gardens. And the natural feel of timber evokes the sensation of being waterside or by the beach - perfect for that American boardwalk look. In fact, if you have, or are looking to add, a hot tub or swimming pool to your garden, consider laying a decked border around it - we offer low-slip boards which are ideal for this very purpose.
So whether you're tackling a small-scale decking project or something more substantial, we're here to help you find the right decking for you and your space.
Plan your deck
It's essential to do your preparation before beginning your decking project – whether you’re starting from scratch or are updating what you have currently. So check out our step-by-step guide to planning your decking, it'll steer you in the right direction before you start buying any boards and fixtures.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery