DeWalt 1100W 110V 250mm Table Saw DW745-GB
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This table saw is ideal fitting solid wood flooring, general sizing of panels, concrete form work, sizing timber for joinery & fitting out decks.
- 3800 rpm no load speed
- 77 mm maximum cutting depth at 90°
- 250mm diameter blade
- Depth adjustment facility
- Features a 4 m cable
Features and Benefits
- Optimised footprint makes this, the most portable saw in its class
- Steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops & impacts
- Rack & pinion fence system, front & rear fence lock & large, clear scales combine to give an extremely accurate & easy to use saw
- Powerful 1850 W motor for high performance in all applications (1300 W & 110 versions for UK only)
- Fence system provides 610 mm of rip capacity in a portable design for cutting large sheet materials to size
- This product requires a transformer plug (sold separately)
|No load speed||3800rpm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 90°||77mm|
|Maximum cutting length at 90°||610mm|
|Maximum bevel right||48°|
|Blade type||24 tooth blade|
|Blade brake||Electric brake|
|Blade guard||Blade guard|
|Switch type||Push switch|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
The latest generation of power saws offer a host of new features compared to their predecessors - they're easier and cleaner to use, more accurate and make light work of tough jobs. In this guide we explain the difference between some of the most popular types of saws and help you to choose the right saw for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This corded reciprocating saw is ideal for cutting wood, metal and plastic. 2700 rpm no load speed Maximum cutting capacity of 300mm on wood and 10mm on metal Stroke length of 28mm Tool free blade change Comes with 1 x wood blade, 1 x metal blade, 1 x hex key ...
This corded mini saw is ideal for cutting wood, soft metal and ceramic tile. 0-3300 rpm no load speed Maximum cutting capacity of 20mm on wood and 20mm on metal Comes with 1 x TCT blade for wood, 1 x ceramic-cutting blade, 1 x metal-cutting blade & moulded plastic carry ...