Diall 1-Gang 2-Way 20A External Switch
1 gang external switch, ideal for controlling 1 lighting circuit. 2 way switches make it possible to control the same light from 2 locations.
- Suitable for External use
- IP rating - IP66
- Home delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (3pm on Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
- Stocked in store Check stock in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
For your safety, electrical products must be installed in accordance with local building regulations. If in any doubt, or where required by the law, consult a competent person who is registered with an electrical self-certification scheme.
- Blue LED power indicators (optional wiring configuration)
- Guarantee - 3 year
|Number of gangs||1|
|Number of ways||2|
|Number of poles||SP|
|Standard||BS EN 60669-1|
Help & Advice
How to guides
There are some tell-tale signs that your system is out of date and unsafe to work on (old-style rubber-sheathed cable, for example). But even if you live in a modern house with an electrical system that's been professionally checked and approved in the past ten years, things can still go wrong. So make sure it's safe before you begin work.
If you're in any doubt, get it checked by a qualified electrician.
Tackling an electrical or wiring job? You'll need the right tools to hand. We've a whole catalogue of specialist tools - from resistance testers and side cutters to wire strippers.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed