Diall 13A 2-Gang External RCD Socket
2 gang rcd socket suitable for external use. Features RCD protection to guard against the risk of electric shocks.
- IP rating - IP66
- Guarantee - 3 years Manufacturer
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- RCD protection cuts off power safely and prevents electrocution in the event of a fault
- 30mA trip current and 40ms trip circuit operation
- Long lasting construction that has high impact resistance and will not crack or fade
- 8 versatile 20mm entry options with the capability to expand to 25mm with an easy push out blank plug design
- Secure, easy to open, lid catch that provides an excellent secure water seal when closed
|Material||Polycarbonate housing with stainless steel cover|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Number of gangs||2|
|Number of poles||SP|
Help & Advice
How to guides
There are some tell-tale signs that your system is out of date and unsafe to work on (old-style rubber-sheathed cable, for example). But even if you live in a modern house with an electrical system that's been professionally checked and approved in the past ten years, things can still go wrong. So make sure it's safe before you begin work.
If you're in any doubt, get it checked by a qualified electrician.
Tackling an electrical or wiring job? You'll need the right tools to hand. We've a whole catalogue of specialist tools - from resistance testers and side cutters to wire strippers.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed