Diall 3" Polyamide Mini Roller Set
[This is a block of tabs..]
Ideal for giving your home a fresh lick of paint, this 3" mini roller set from Diall will make painting your home even easier. It has been designed for comfort whilst working.
Features and Benefits
- Jumbo mini roller featuring soft-grip handle design for comfortable use while painting. The handle does not let the roller slip as well
- Features a durable stick system frame. Best recommended to use with water-based & oil-based paints on walls & ceilings
- Featuring a roller frame which is compatible to pole with push-fit adaptor
- Featuring high-density fabric for all paint, thick coat & good finishing on smooth & semi-rough surfaces. Thermo bonded technology is used to minimise shedding of material
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
How to guides
While it can be tempting to get painting as soon as possible when you want to decorate a room, it’s worth taking the time to make sure your room and surfaces are best prepared before you begin. Getting the preparation right is crucial to achieving the perfect finish. It’ll also help to keep things neater and cleaner, and reduce the need for additional coats of paint. No paint can completely cover dirty or uneven surfaces, so tackling this at the start of the project avoids the need for extra work later on.
In this guide we’ll walk you through the most important steps to take, and show you how to;
- Empty your room ready for decorating, and protect fixtures and fittings you aren't painting
- Clean your walls to help paint adhere
- Fill holes and cracks and smooth your walls for the best possible finish
- Prime stained surfaces or those which have not been painted before
Once you've completed these tasks you should have a smooth, even surface ready to be painted.
If you're painting on bare wood, plaster or metal surfaces, you'll get a better result if you use a primer first. It provides a surface which the paint can bond to and stops the paint being absorbed. Find out more what you need and for what surface.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Ideal for giving your home a fresh lick of paint, this 4" mini roller set from will make painting your home even easier. It has a plastic handle for extra comfort and control whilst working. Push fit extension pole. Comes with - Handle, tray & 2x rollers
This pack of seven 4" plastic, polyester foam and steel mini roller sets from Diall have been specially designed to be suitable for use with most areas of your home. Features a soft grip handle, designed for comfort Roller frame is compatible to pole with a push-fit adaptor Features high-density ...
This 4" roller from Diall has been specially designed to be suitable for use with stains, varnishes and wood treatments and can be used on the outdoors of your home, including shed, fence and decking. Fast results due to the larger diameter
Emulsion paints on smooth and uneven surfaces, this 9" medium pile roller set with 3 sleeves from Diall will make painting your home even easier. It has a comfort grip handle for extra comfort and control whilst working, and comes with brush, 3x rollers and tray. Compatible with 1.5" roller ...