Diall Aluminium Effect Metal Edging
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Suitable for carpet and vinyl flooring
- Includes includes fittings
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- 1 year Guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Self adhesive, no drilling required for installation
|For use on||Vinyl Flooring|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Soft vinyl floor tiles are really versatile and make an excellent hard-wearing floor in any room. Some types stick to the floor with tile adhesive, while others come with a self-adhesive backing (so all you do is peel off the paper that covers them). Tiles that are pre-coated with adhesive are generally quicker to lay and don't create a mess either. They're light to work with and if you make a mistake, you only ruin one tile rather than a whole (expensive) sheet of vinyl.
Updating your floor can dramatically change the look and feel of a room – even if you’re not doing a massive decorating job. And vinyl flooring is an excellent choice for your high-traffic areas.
Our vinyl flooring options are:
- low maintenance and easy to clean
- available in a range of styles, thicknesses and textures to suit all looks
- water-resistant - so can be used in the kitchen, bathroom or utility room where there will be splashes, spills and humidity
- simple to install
- well-suited to homes with pets and/or people with allergies as pollen, dust and animal hair can easily be cleaned away
- softer, warmer and quieter underfoot than floor tiling
- available in types that don't require underlay
- offered with certain types compatible with underfloor heating
Let's go through the options to help you choose the right vinyl flooring for your home.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Give a neat and stylish finish to your tiles with this textured aluminium straight edge trim. Suitable for use with tiles up to 10mm thick, to hide and protect the exposed raw edges of tiles. Adhesive required Fitting instructions - Install with tile adhesive when tilling Recommended for - Wall ...
Give a neat and stylish finish to your tiles with this polished aluminium listello tile trim. Suitable for use with tiles 6-8mm thick, to hide and protect the exposed raw edges of tiles. Adhesive required Fitting instructions - Install with tile adhesive when tilling Recommended for - Wall tiles, ideal ...
Give a smart and elegant finish to your tiles with this smooth aluminium drip edge profile. It's perfect for hiding and protecting the exposed raw edges of tiles. Adhesive required Fitting instructions - For use with tile adhesive Recommended for - Recommended for finishing windowsills, balconies, terraces