Diall Block Brush (W)2.75"
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and Benefits
High quality natural bristles mixed solid tapered filaments to absorb more paints. Designed for all surfaces & paints
- This epoxy resin thermobonded and FSC-approved brush could be used with both oil-based and water-based paints
- Made from responsibly-sourced and forest-friendly timber, this brush features rust-resistant ferrule and beige coloured lossless bristles with flat tip
- Features smooth brush edge finish with fixed head movement. It helps reduce tramlines
|Ferrule material||Stainless steel|
|Care instructions||Wash with thin solvent|
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
How to guides
Painting the walls and ceiling can be one of the most enjoyable parts of decorating a room. It's an easy way to refresh a space, or add character with a new colour.
To get the best finish, it's worth doing some thorough preparation before beginning and then working systematically around the room. With the right tools even the more difficult tasks, like painting the ceiling, can be made easier and more efficient.
In this guide, we'll be;
- Painting the ceiling, coving and walls in a room
- Using a water-based interior emulsion paint - for advice choosing the best paint for your room, check out our Interior paint buying guide
- Completing these tasks with either a brush and roller, or paint pads
If you're painting on bare wood, plaster or metal surfaces, you'll get a better result if you use a primer first. It provides a surface which the paint can bond to and stops the paint being absorbed. Find out more what you need and for what surface.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery