Diall E27 4W LED Filament GLS Light Bulb, Pack of 3
[This is a block of tabs..]
These Edison Screw Cap (E27) GLS LED filament light bulbs have a 4W power consumption, which is equivalent to a 40W standard incandescent bulb and give off a warm white light.
- 1.5 years Guarantee
- Lumens - 470lm
Features and Benefits
Reasons to switch to an LED filament bulb;
- An LED filament bulb is a light bulb that produces light with LEDs which are shaped like a filament.
- It looks like an old incandesent light bulb but has all the advantages of LED technology.
- A great replacement for traditional incandescent bulbs.
- LED filament bulbs give of a warm inviting golden soft glow when used in table lamps or accent lights.
- Perfect for creating a very pleasant atomosphere in sitting rooms or bedrooms.
- LED is more efficient and longer lasting than any other lighting type for homes.
|Light technology||LED filament|
|Cap fitting||Edison Screw Cap (E27)|
|Colour description||Warm white|
|Warm up time||1 second|
|Model||SCL A60 4W V1 E27 H|
Help & Advice
It may be a while since you last had to buy light bulbs. You might be used to finding bulbs by watts, however technology has evolved and this means shopping for bulbs has changed.
We're here to guide you into the new world of light bulbs and will take you through cap fittings, shapes, brightness and designs, step-by-step, so you can find the right bulb for your needs.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery