Diall Flooring (L)2050mm (W)144mm (T)20.5mm, Pack of 4
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Guarantee - 1 year
Features and Benefits
- Boards can be nailed directly onto joists - no need for 2 part installation process
- End matched with T&G ends so boards don't need to be joined above joists, therefore reducing wastage
- Suitable for domestic applications in single family dwellings
- Hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, bedroom, playroom & conservatories
- Not suitable for wet areas
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
|Edge type||Tongue and Groove|
|Timber approval||PEFC approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Whether you go for vinyl, carpet or even ceramic tiles, changing your floor covering is a great way to give a room a new lease of life. But before you start work, make sure the surface underneath is sound and level. If it isn't, any defects are likely to show through. This will spoil the look of your new floor and eventually cause it to wear unevenly. Luckily, there are some effective ways to deal with problem floors which we will share with you.
Hard flooring provides a classic look that wears well over time. We offer three stylish hard flooring options - laminate, solid wood and real wood top layer - and these are:
- easy to clean and look after
- simple to install
- warm underfoot - plus real wood top layer and laminate options work with underfloor heating
- made from responsibly sourced wood certified by either the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) or the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC). This ensures that the timber used has been produced via the best practices for the environment.
- available in a wide range of wood effects and colours – our laminate option also comes in stone effects too
- offered in thicknesses ranging from 6 to 21millimetres (mm)
Read on for more help on choosing the right laminate or wood flooring for your home.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Giving the look of a contemporary wooden floor, this oak effect vinyl sheet is durable, hygienic and easy to clean. It's simple to lay and water resistant, making it a great flooring option for any busy household. Suitable for use with underfloor heating Recommended for All rooms except wet rooms ...
This grey tile effect matt vinyl sheet will give a stylish, modern look to your room. It's durable, hygienic and easy to clean, making it a great, low maintenance option for any busy household. Suitable for use with underfloor heating Recommended for Kitchens, bathrooms & living areas Water resistant ...
Recommended for - Most rooms in your home including bathrooms, kitchens & high traffic areas Multiple layer construction offers an extremely hardwearing & durable floor 4 sided easy click fitting Water resistant and easy to clean Suitable for use with underfloor heating
With an attractive beige tile effect finish, this durable vinyl sheet will give a modern, sophisticated look to your room. It's hygienic, easy to clean and simple to lay, making it a great, low maintenance option for any busy household. Guarantee - 1 year Recommended for Bathroom & kitchens No ...