Diall Hammer-In Plug (Dia)6mm (L)60mm, Pack of 100
[This is a block of tabs..]
These hammer-in plugs are ideal for internal locations. They're great for use with fixing timber or metal battens, drywall structures, skirting/dado railing, cable clamps, pipe clamps and sheeting.
Features and Benefits
- Rapid hammer-set installation reduces the time required and allows for cost-effective, high-volume installation.
- Cylinder head prevents plug slipping into over-sized holes. Combination of Phillips recess and the helical thread makes removal of the nail possible, facilitating disassembly when necessary.
- The extensive range of product lengths, diameters and head types ensures availability of the correct fixing for every scenario.
- Designed for push-through installation.
- Cost-effective solution
- Fast & simple installation. Cost-effective solution. Best quality nylon material. The hammer fixing made from best quality nylon for fast, simple, cost-effective installations.
|Screw/Bolt head type||Countersunk head|
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This pack of 10 nylon solid wall plugs from Diall are ideal for use in concrete block and bricks, for fixing pictures, lighting, skirting/dado railing, shelves, trunking, cable trays, electrical fittings, and letterboxes. They're extremely durable and can be used on internal locations. Engineered grip feature ...
This pack of four nylon universal plugs from Diall are ideal for use with concreate and brick in lighting, wall cabinets, wardrobes, letterboxes, tv brackets, bathroom fittings, electrical fittings and shelves. screw size (dia) 8 - 10 mm. Unique 4-way expansion allows the application of this product in any ...
This pack of 25 plastic hammer-in plugs from Diall are ideal for fixing styrofoam and wool insulation. Fitting instructions - Drill a hole of 10mm diameter and depth in the surface. Hammer the plug into the hole until fixing depth is reached Fixings supplied