Diall Paint Brush Set, Pack of 10
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and Benefits
- These epoxy resin thermo bonded brushes ensure superb paint pick-up and spreading rates. Recommended for all surfaces and paints
- Handle length: 129mm, 131mm, 135 mm, 137 mm, 205 mm, 209 mm, 211 mm, 230 mm & 254 mm
- Synthetic filament ensures high-quality application, finish and durability. These FSC-approved paint brushes feature soft-tipped finish medium brush with fixed head movement
- Exceptional value brushes set with beige coloured lossless bristles offers superb cutting qualities and is also easy to clean in water or solvent. These premium-quality synthetic filament brushes are made from responsibly-sourced, forest-friendly timber and feature rubber handles
- Soft-tipped finish medium brush with fixed head movement
|Bristle material||Mixed filament blend|
|Ferrule material||Stainless steel|
|Care instructions||Clean the brush thoroughly, remembering to clean water-based paints with water and solvent-based paints with solvent cleaner. Allow to dry. Wrap in wax paper and store lying flat. Never leave your brush standing in water or turpentine|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
How to guides
Painting the walls and ceiling can be one of the most enjoyable parts of decorating a room. It's an easy way to refresh a space, or add character with a new colour.
To get the best finish, it's worth doing some thorough preparation before beginning and then working systematically around the room. With the right tools even the more difficult tasks, like painting the ceiling, can be made easier and more efficient.
In this guide, we'll be;
- Painting the ceiling, coving and walls in a room
- Using a water-based interior emulsion paint - for advice choosing the best paint for your room, check out our Interior paint buying guide
- Completing these tasks with either a brush and roller, or paint pads
If you're painting on bare wood, plaster or metal surfaces, you'll get a better result if you use a primer first. It provides a surface which the paint can bond to and stops the paint being absorbed. Find out more what you need and for what surface.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery