Diall Pulling Bar
[This is a block of tabs..]
This pulling bar is ideal for pulling together sections of wood and laminate flooring.
- Guarantee - 1 year
Help & Advice
How to guides
Whether you go for vinyl, carpet or even ceramic tiles, changing your floor covering is a great way to give a room a new lease of life. But before you start work, make sure the surface underneath is sound and level. If it isn't, any defects are likely to show through. This will spoil the look of your new floor and eventually cause it to wear unevenly. Luckily, there are some effective ways to deal with problem floors which we will share with you.
Hard flooring provides a classic look that wears well over time. We offer three stylish hard flooring options - laminate, solid wood and real wood top layer - and these are:
- easy to clean and look after
- simple to install
- warm underfoot - plus real wood top layer and laminate options work with underfloor heating
- made from responsibly sourced wood certified by either the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) or the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC). This ensures that the timber used has been produced via the best practices for the environment.
- available in a wide range of wood effects and colours – our laminate option also comes in stone effects too
- offered in thicknesses ranging from 6 to 21millimetres (mm)
Read on for more help on choosing the right laminate or wood flooring for your home.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Join your wood flooring with an existing floor of the same height with this t-bar. It's simple to fit creating a smooth transition between rooms. Guarantee - 1 year Fitting instructions - Glue (adhesive required) Recommended for - Bedroom, hallway, kitchen, living room, study & utility room
This silver Corotherm glazing bar base comes in a length of 3000mm and is made from a durable aluminium. It to fix 10mm and 16mm corotherm multiwall polycarbonate sheet. Ease of application - Easy to install with basic tools
This white Corotherm end bar comes in a length of 3000mm and is made from a durable aluminium. It self supporting roofing system. 3000mm Long lasting powder coated aluminium Suitable for use with 16mm & 25mm Corotherm multiwall polycarbonate sheet Provides a watertight fit, incorporating an integral drip ...