Diall Sealant Smoother & Remover Tool
[This is a block of tabs..]
Handy tool for the removal of cured acrylic and silicone sealant residue/for breaking down cured sealant for easy removal.
Features and Benefits
This sealant remover is perfect to remove hardened silicones and modified silicon polymers.
- Quick and simple to use
- Works on any standard household sealants, silicone, fillers and grout
- Useful cutter for the perfect degree on sealant tubes
- Safe for use on ceramic tiles and stainless steel sinks
- Please ensure the tool is clean after use
- WARNING: while using this product, always wear goggles & masks
|Material||ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) Plastic|
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Suitable for:Wood, aluminium, uPVC, ceramics, acrylic, brick & masonry Recommended for:Sinks, baths, tiles, kitchen fittings, skirting boards, doors & window frames Flexible, Mould resistant & Waterproof
Suitable for:Sealing joints Universal co-polymer sealant for a wide range of sealing and weatherproofing applications. Can be used in building, roofing & ductwork applications. Can be applied in wet weather and damp conditions. Provides superior adhesion to most surfaces such as glass, aluminium, lead & ...