Diall Switched LED Indicator Connection Unit 13A
This Diall switched connection unit has a neon LED indicator light and is rated to 13A. It uses a 240V power supply, for external use.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Fixings not supplied
- Home delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (3pm on Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
- Stocked in store Check stock in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Switch 1 = 5A, switch 2 = 3A, switch 3 and 4 = 2.5A (total load = 13A)
|Construction material||Polycarbonate housing|
|Number of gangs||4|
|Number of ways||4|
Help & Advice
How to guides
If you want to add a new electrical outlet or light fitting, it'll almost certainly involve running cable from a power source. You can simply clip cables to the surface of your wall, but it's safer and neater to conceal them. You can run them above your ceiling, below the floor or behind walls. Where it's practical, try to mark where you run new cables for future reference.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed