Diall Tile Sealant, 1 L
[This is a block of tabs..]
Seal your tiles with this transparent tile sealant. Simply apply with a dry cloth and wait for 4 hours to dry.
- Guarantee - 1 year
Features and Benefits
Clean surface thoroughly before use, and leave for up to 8 days to dry thouroughly, this will ensure best results. After applying the surface will have a matt appearance, and make sure to remove all excess sealant.
- Step 1: After cleaning, allow at least 8 days for the surface to thoroughly dry. After treatment the surface should retain a matt appearance
- Step 2: Apply an even layer of Diall Tile Sealer as thinly as possible using a dry lint free cloth
- Step 3: Ensure all excess tile sealer is removed immediately from the tiles using a dry cloth
- Step 4: After approximately 4 hours the floor can be walked upon or a second thin coat of tile sealer can be applied or polish can be added
Help & Advice
- 00 Total area to cover in m2
- 00 No of tiles required
The number of tiles includes a 10% wastage allowance and is only given as an estimate
How to guides
Tiling is a skilled job - but if you take care, there's no reason why you shouldn't get great results. To start with, make sure the surface you're tiling is clean, dry and flat. Also, strip your wallpaper back to the plaster, removing any crumbling plaster and filling any holes. Remember to let your new plaster dry out completely (it takes at least two months) and prime any porous surfaces with a PVA-based adhesive.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery