Dimplex Micro-Fire Electric Freestanding Stove
When gas is not an option or you prefer an alternative, the technology of an electric fire can still provide your home with realistic flickering flames and glowing fuel beds found within a 'real' fire. This fire is operated manually and the function controls are located on the unit.
- Coal effect
- Optiflame flame effect with & without heat
- 1 year Guarantee
- Home delivery Delivery within 1 week (exc. Sat & Sun)
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
- Stocked in store Check stock in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
The main benefit of an electric fire is ease of installation. Without the need for a gas supply or chimney, an electric fire simply requires providion of a mains socket.
- Choice of two heat outputs
- Optiflame effect
- Flame can be used independently from heat
- You will need an electrical point within reach of your appliance
|Fuel bed type||Coal effect|
|Number of heating levels||2|
|Heat output||750W & 1500W|
|Chimney or flue||No chimney or flue required|
Help & Advice
As the seasons change so too does the temperature. The best time to check or replace your heating system is in the summer, why not consider an update while you check.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed