Dimplex Whitsbury Brass Inset Electric Fire
Out of stock for Home Delivery. Please check back soon.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
[This is a block of tabs..]
When gas is not an option or you prefer an alternative, the technology of an electric fire can still provide your home with realistic flickering flames and glowing fuel beds found within a 'real' fire. This fire uses a thermostat which switches the heat on and off to maintain heat levels. This reduces the overall heat output required during use, helping you use less energy and reduce running costs. This fire is operated manually and the function controls are located on the unit.
- Flame effect - Unique optiflame flame effect with & without heat
- 1 year Guarantee
Features and Benefits
The Dimplex Whitsbury is an elegant gas inset fire with a brass effect cast fret for a traditional look. The Whitsbury features a real coals fuel bed for added warmth and authenticity.
- Oxysafe atmosphere sensing device to monitor oxygen levels in the room
- Flame can be used independently from heat
- The main benefit of an electric fire is ease of installation. Without the need for a gas supply or chimney, an electric fire simply requires provision of a mains socket
- Choice of two heat outputs
- You will need an electrical point within reach of your appliance
- Mix and match with one of our surrounds, back panels and hearths to complete your look.
|Fuel bed type||Real coal fuel bed|
|Number of heating levels||2|
|Heat output||1000W & 2000W|
|Chimney or flue||No chimney or flue required|
Help & Advice
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery