Dimplex Whitsbury Electric Inset Fire, Brass Effect
When gas is not an option or you prefer an alternative, the technology of an electric fire can still provide your home with realistic flickering flames and glowing fuel beds found within a 'real' fire. Mix and match with one of our surrounds, back panels and hearths to complete your look. This fire uses a thermostat which switches the heat on and off to maintain heat levels. This reduces the overall heat output required during use, helping you use less energy and reduce running costs. This fire is operated manually and the function controls are located on the unit.
- Real coal fuel bed
- Unique optiflame flame effect with & without heat
- 1 year Guarantee
- Home Delivery Order by 6pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
The main benefit of an electric fire is ease of installation. Without the need for a gas supply or chimney, an electric fire simply requires providion of a mains socket.
- Fits standard 16" and 18" Fireplace openings
- Flame can be used independently from heat
- Safety cut out
- Choice of two heat outputs
- You will need an electrical point within reach of your appliance
|Fuel bed type||Real coal fuel bed|
|Number of heating levels||2|
|Heat output||1000W & 2000W|
|Chimney or flue||No chimney or flue required|
Help & Advice
As the seasons change so too does the temperature. The best time to check or replace your heating system is in the summer, why not consider an update while you check.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed