Dremel Corded Multi-Tool 4000
This corded multi-tool is ideal for cutting, sanding, grinding, polishing, engraving and drilling.
- No load speed: 5,000-35,000 rpm
- Accessories included: 1 x Dremel 4000, 1 x Flexible Shaft, 1 x 191 high speed cutter, 1 x 932 aluminium oxide grinding stone, 1 x Silicon carbide grinding stone 19.8mm, 2 x 422 polishing point 10mm, 3 x 414 polishing wheel 13mm, 1 x 403 bristle brush, 1 x 421 polishing compound, 1 x 425 polishing wheel 22.5mm, 2 x SC456 SpeedClic metal cutting wheels, 2 x 408 sanding band 13mm 60 grit, 3 x 432 sanding band 13mm 120 grit, 1 x 511 Speedclic abrasive buffs, 10 x 413 Sanding Discs, 1 x 407 sanding band and mandrel, 11 x 411 sanding disc, 1 x 150 drill bit, 1 x SC402 Speedclic mandrel, 1 x 401 mandrel, 1 x 402 mandrel
- Home delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (3pm on Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
- Stocked in store Check stock in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Dremel 4000
- 45 Accessories and 1 Attachment (flexible shaft)
- Full variable speed
- 175W Motor
- Innovative EZ Twist Nosecap
|No load speed||5,000-35,000rpm|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
Help & Advice
The drill is the most popular and versatile of all power tools and has become an essential in every DIY tool kit. Not only useful for drilling holes into a variety of materials, they can also be used to drive home screws (with the correct bit attached).
Consider whether you will be looking for a drill with a 'hammer' action - Not only can these drills rotate a drill bit, but they can also apply a 'hammering' action. Switch to hammer (or impact) mode, and the drill bit is vibrated and shunted forwards rapidly as it turns. This makes for quick work, especially through harder wall surfaces or materials. Fit a specialist chisel bit, and you can use your hammer drill for 'chasing' - making a channel in walls to hide wires and cables.
This guide will help you to choose the right drill for your needs - and explain the function of some of the most popular accessories.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed