Dulux Weathershield Black External Matt Smooth Masonry Paint 2.5L
£7.99 per LTR
This masonry paint has a flexible paint film which resists cracking.
- For use on Most exterior masonry and rendering including concrete, roughcast, pebbledash and brickwork which is normally suitable for painting, such as rustic or sand faced bricks
- Mould & algae resistant
- 15 years Protection
- Home delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
- Stocked in store Check stock in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
This black smooth masonry paint is formulated with a unique high performance acrylic resin that provides total protection against all types of extreme weather conditions. Its micro-porous breathable paint film allows moisture and air to be released whilst preventing rain from damaging walls protecting your home for longer.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. When painting it is advisable to wear eye protection. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
|Coverage||Up to 15m² per litre|
|Application||Masonry brush or exterior roller|
|Storage details||Store paint in dry conditions and protect from extreme temperatures|
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
How to guides
Is your property looking tired on the outside? Perhaps it's time to brighten the exterior of your home or repair any winter damage? You may even be ready for a change of style or colour to give a fresh new look to your home. Taking the time to paint your external walls will not only enhance the look, but also help it prevent against weather damage.
Exterior masonry paint comes in a wide range of colours and is developed to help protect against weathering. From neutral to bold, find the colour for your home.
If you're painting on bare wood, plaster or metal surfaces, you'll get a better result if you use a primer first. It provides a surface which the paint can bond to and stops the paint being absorbed. Find out more what you need and for what surface.
Finding the right combination of colours to match your home and personal taste is essential, but it can often feel like looking for a needle in a haystack.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed