Erbauer Mixed Drill Bit Set, 80 Pieces
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Erbauer mixed drill bit set comes with 80 pieces and can be used with wood, metal, plastic, brick and concrete block.
- Comes with - 20x HSS drill bits (1, 1.5, 2x 2, 2x 2.5, 2x 3, 2x 3.5, 2x 4, 4.5, 2x 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7 and 8mm), 6x masonry drill bits (4x75mm, 2x (5.5x150mm), 2x (6x150mm) and 7x150mm), 5x brad point drill bits (3, 4, 5, 6 and 10mm) and 4x flat wood drill bits (12, 20, 22 and 25mm), 20x 25mm driver bits (PH1, 4xPH2, PH3, PZ1, 6xPZ2, PZ3, SL5.5, SL6,5, T20, T25, 2xT30), 20x 50mm driver bits (PH1, 4xPH2, PH3, PZ1, 6xPZ2, PZ3, SL5.5, SL6,5, T20, T25, 2xT30), 3x nut drivers (6, 8 and 10mm) 1x countersink, 1x 60mm magnetic bit holder and plastic carry case
Features and Benefits
- High specification mixed drilling set for high performance drilling applications
- Carbide tip minimizes wear and increases durability. 135 degree split point tip for metal drills and recommended for cooler operations and stay sharper for long
- Easy to use. Hard case provides secured storage and organization
- Magnetic universal holder for fast bit changes and a reliable screw hold in the bit. 6542 fully ground titanium metal drills, 40Cr with YG8 automatic welding masonry drills. Straight shank
|Number of pieces||80|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
A power drill is an essential home improvement tool. They can bore holes, loosen or tighten screws and even chisel away materials. Combine this with the ability to use on a variety of materials, and you'll find that the right drill allows you to easily undertake multiple DIY tasks.
Our handy guide will explain everything you need to know about drills and will help you decide on the best one for you.
Before you begin
What will you be using the drill for?
Do you need a drill for everyday household tasks like putting up shelves or hanging pictures? Or will it be used as part of a bigger renovation, and need to drill larger holes through bricks or masonry? Most drills have multiple functions, so even if you need a tool that could be used for both scenarios, we have one that could suit you – but knowing a bit about your plans will help narrow down the search.
Another consideration is the length of a particular task. The size and weight of a drill can affect how long you can spend working on your project – if the tool is heavy and bulky you’ll quickly tire of holding it. Make sure you pick a drill that is comfortable for you to handle and you’ll be able to keep working for longer.
Will you need to move freely?
Some of our drill options will need to be plugged into the mains, and can therefore limit your movement. If you are going to use your drill all over your house, and even outside, you may wish to consider another option for your convenience.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery