Everbuild Ready Mixed Fire Cement 2kg
£3.72 per KG
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Repairing and sealing surfaces that are in contact with extreme temperatures
- Sets in approximately 30 minute
Features and Benefits
XL Fire Cement is a ready mixed blend of thermo setting resins and inorganic fillers that cures when exposed to heat, resulting in a mortar which is resistant to temperatures up to 1250˚C.
- Can be used on fire bricks, fire grates, flue pipes, flue bricks, boilers and other applications subject to extreme heat
- Easy to apply by trowel. Excellent adhesion to fire bricks, blockwork, stone and clayware
- Asbestos free
- Temperature resistant up to 1250˚C
- Suitable for domestic and industrial use
|Coverage||3-5 meters per kg depending on joint dimensions|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This Black matt stove spray paint has been specially designed to give a durable and long-lasting finish on a range of surfaces. Simply spray and leave for 24 hours to dry - a great way to give the surfaces additional protection. Covers 1.5 m² per litre on average. Guarantee - ...
This Extension rod is designed to extend the reach of the chimney draught excluder for higher up chimney throats. Its clever design works by being a little bit bigger than the flue, so it can grip on to the sides and hold itself in place. Simply thread onto the chimney ...
This Chimney draught excluder is a simple way to block draughts and reduce heat loss through unused, open fireplaces. Its clever design works by being a little bit bigger than the flue, so it can grip on to the sides and hold itself in place. Simply push up into the ...