Evo-Stik Mirror Adhesive 290ml
A mirror adhesive from Evo-Stik, ideal for bonding mirror walls in shops, restaurants and gymnasiums.
- Suitable for bonding bonding mirrors to sound plaster, concrete, wood, doors, ceramic wall tiles, walls and ceilings
- Solvent free
- Permanently elastic
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
This mirror adhesive from Evo-Stik is a specially formulated MS Polymer which is permanently elastic, designed for bonding all sizes of mirror safely. A bonded mirror is safer because there is no risk of large pieces of glass falling, in the event of breakage.
- Adjustable with high initial grab
- Permanently elastic for increased durability
- Solvent-free and low odour for a more pleasant job
- Easy to apply using a cartridge gun, for less mess
- Slump resisting paste formula
|Colour description||Light grey|
|Touch dry time||15minutes|
|Chemical care||See information supplied by the manufacturer. Keep out of reach of children|
Health and safety information
Please note that this item comes with possible health and safety hazards. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed