Evo-Stik Serious Stuff Grab Adhesive 290ml
This waterproof grab adhesive from the Serious stuff range by Evo-Stik has a 17-24 hour drying time, and is suitable for use on wet surfaces around the internal & exterior of your home.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Permanently flexible bond and Waterproof
- For use on Wood, concrete, brick, plaster, glass, ceramics, metal, rigid PVC, GRP, insulation boards and foam polystyrene
- Solvent free
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
Evo-Stik Serious Stuff Ultra is a high performance, single component, moisture curing, Modified Silane (MS) Polymer based adhesive and sealant. It will bond most surfaces even if both are impervious. It doesn't contain any water or solvent, making it ideal for bonding foam polystyrene sheets and, when fully cured, is ready for you to paint over with most types of water-based emulsion paints.
- The strongest waterproof adhesive you can buy which supports up to 150 tonnes
- Bonds wet surfaces, even under water
- Cures to form a hard, highly flexible elastic rubber, with almost no shrinkage
|Coverage||Approximately 44m of a 3mm bead|
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed