Evolution 1200W 185mm Circular Saw FURY1B
This corded circular saw is ideal for perfectly cutting sheet materials, boards and trimming a wide range of materials.
- 3700 rpm no load speed
- 60mm maximum cutting depth at 90° and 40mm maximum cut at 45° mitre
- 185mm diameter blade
- Depth adjustment facility
- Features: Trigger switch, soft grip handle and 1.5m cable
Out of stock for Home Delivery. Please check back soon.
Click & Collect
Out of stock for Click & Collect. Please check back soon.
- Stocked in store Check stock in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Supplied with 16 tooth blade, blade change tool and parallel edge guide
- When cutting steel, it leaves an instantly workable finish, producing no heat, no burr and virtually no sparks
- Ergonomic handle provides ultimate cutting comfort and control
- Easy-to-access 0-45° bevel tilt & adjustable depth of cut enhances the saw's versatility
- Guarantee - 3 year
|No load speed||3700rpm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 90°||60mm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 45° mitre||40mm|
|Blade type||multi purpose blade|
|Bevel cutting angle||0-45°|
|Depth adjustment||Depth adjustment facility|
|Handle type||soft grip handle|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Cooling type||Fan cooled motor|
|Dust extraction||Dust extraction facility|
Help & Advice
The drill is the most popular and versatile of all power tools and has become an essential in every DIY tool kit. Not only useful for drilling holes into a variety of materials, they can also be used to drive home screws (with the correct bit attached).
Consider whether you will be looking for a drill with a 'hammer' action - Not only can these drills rotate a drill bit, but they can also apply a 'hammering' action. Switch to hammer (or impact) mode, and the drill bit is vibrated and shunted forwards rapidly as it turns. This makes for quick work, especially through harder wall surfaces or materials. Fit a specialist chisel bit, and you can use your hammer drill for 'chasing' - making a channel in walls to hide wires and cables.
This guide will help you to choose the right drill for your needs - and explain the function of some of the most popular accessories.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed