Evolution 1200W 210mm Table & Mitre Saw FURY6
This table & mitre saw is ideal for for making mitre cuts in various materials and can be transformed into a table saw for cutting large sheets of material.
- No load speed - 3500 rpm
- Maximum cutting depth at 90° - 115mm/Maximum cutting depth at 45° mitre - 25mm
- Maximum cutting length at 90° of 55mm
- Maximum mitre left - 45°/Maximum mitre right - 45°
- Blade diameter - 210mm
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (3pm on Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Supplied with hold down clamp, push stick, blade change tool, workpiece supports and 20 tooth blade TCT
- Features a hi-torque gearbox, which reduces motor stresses, improving performance and durability
- Cuts steel, aluminium, wood (even wood with nails) and plastic, using just one blade; when cutting steel, it leaves an instantly workable finish, producing no heat, no burr and virtually no sparks
- Switching between functions is quick and simple, plus the dedicated on/off switches for both mitre and table saw ensures ultra safe operation. Saw is also workbench mountable and supplied with rubber suction feet to keep it firmly in place
- Guarantee - 1 year
|No load speed||3500rpm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 90°||115mm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 45° mitre||25mm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 45° bevel||25mm|
|Maximum cutting length at 90°||55mm|
|Maximum mitre right||45°|
|Blade type||Multi purpose TCT blade|
|Blade guard||Blade guard|
|Locking device||Spindle lock|
|Switch type||Push switch|
Help & Advice
The drill is the most popular and versatile of all power tools and has become an essential in every DIY tool kit. Not only useful for drilling holes into a variety of materials, they can also be used to drive home screws (with the correct bit attached).
Consider whether you will be looking for a drill with a 'hammer' action - Not only can these drills rotate a drill bit, but they can also apply a 'hammering' action. Switch to hammer (or impact) mode, and the drill bit is vibrated and shunted forwards rapidly as it turns. This makes for quick work, especially through harder wall surfaces or materials. Fit a specialist chisel bit, and you can use your hammer drill for 'chasing' - making a channel in walls to hide wires and cables.
This guide will help you to choose the right drill for your needs - and explain the function of some of the most popular accessories.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed