Evolution 1500W 255mm Table Saw FURY5
- Product rating
This table saw is ideal for making cuts in sheet material.
- 2500 rpm no load speed
- 73 mm maximum cutting depth at 90° and 54 mm maximum cut at 45° mitre
- 255mm diameter blade
- Features a 1.5m cable
Purchasing and availability details
- Check stock in store Stocked in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Supplied with blade change tool, mitre gauge, push stick, allen key and spanner
- Features steel extensions (left & right); ideal for large workpieces and sheet materials
- Quick-clamp rip fence, with magnifying glass, is solid and sturdy in every position for essential cutting security
- Accurate cutting performance with easily adjustable cutting height and bevel
- Guarantee - 1 year
|No load speed||2500rpm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 90°||73mm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 45° mitre||54mm|
|Maximum mitre left||45°|
|Maximum mitre right||45°|
|Blade type||Multi purpose TCT blade|
|Blade guard||Blade guard|
|Switch type||Push Switch|
Help & Advice
The drill is the most popular and versatile of all power tools and has become an essential in every DIY tool kit. Not only useful for drilling holes into a variety of materials, they can also be used to drive home screws (with the correct bit attached).
Consider whether you will be looking for a drill with a 'hammer' action - Not only can these drills rotate a drill bit, but they can also apply a 'hammering' action. Switch to hammer (or impact) mode, and the drill bit is vibrated and shunted forwards rapidly as it turns. This makes for quick work, especially through harder wall surfaces or materials. Fit a specialist chisel bit, and you can use your hammer drill for 'chasing' - making a channel in walls to hide wires and cables.
This guide will help you to choose the right drill for your needs - and explain the function of some of the most popular accessories.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed