Evolution 1500W Table Saw FURY5
- Product rating
This Evolution green corded 1500W table saw is suitable for steel, plastic, aluminium and wood. It has a maximum cutting depth at 45 degrees of 54mm, and a maximum cutting depth at 90 degrees of 73mm and a 255mm blade size.
- Guarantee- 1 year Warranty Manufacturer
Purchasing and availability details
- Check stock in store Stocked in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Utilises innovative RAGE® multipurpose technology; easily cuts steel, aluminium and wood (even wood with nails)
- Rip fence, with magnifying glass, is solid and sturdy in every position
- Includes: 255mm TCT multipurpose blade, transparent safety blade guard, dust extraction port and plastic push stick
|Maximum cutting depth at 90°||73mm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 45° bevel||54mm|
Help & Advice
The drill is the most popular and versatile of all power tools and has become an essential in every DIY tool kit. Not only useful for drilling holes into a variety of materials, they can also be used to drive home screws (with the correct bit attached).
Consider whether you will be looking for a drill with a 'hammer' action - Not only can these drills rotate a drill bit, but they can also apply a 'hammering' action. Switch to hammer (or impact) mode, and the drill bit is vibrated and shunted forwards rapidly as it turns. This makes for quick work, especially through harder wall surfaces or materials. Fit a specialist chisel bit, and you can use your hammer drill for 'chasing' - making a channel in walls to hide wires and cables.
This guide will help you to choose the right drill for your needs - and explain the function of some of the most popular accessories.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed